Phase I: Finding Articles in EBSCOhost
EBSCOhost -- This database platform contains over 60 databases that cover business, education, health sciences, history, psychology and sociology.
Adding an RSS Feed in EBSCOhost
RSS feeds help to keep you automatically updated. You can create an RSS feed for your ongoing research, academic journal, favorite news page, or whatever might be relevant for your subject/discipline.
To add an RSS feed for a Journal in EBSCO:
1. Go to Academic Search Premier (or other EBSCO database).
2. Click on Publications at the top of the screen.
3. Type in the journal name that you want an RSS feed for.
4. Click on the RSS icon next to the journal name.
5. Note the pop-up box that appears indicating your alert has been created. Copy the RSS feed URL (next to where it says "Syndication Feed.")
6. When you get ready to create your RSS feed box, you will be prompted to enter the RSS feed URL. This is where you will paste the copied URL.
Want to take RSS feeds to a new level? Check out this LibGuide: http://guides.swem.wm.edu/content.php?pid=1505&sid=7004.