Study Skills Websites
Study Skills Articles
- Costabile, A., Cornoldi, C., De Beni, R., Manfredi, P., & Figliuzzi, S. (2013). Metacognitive Components of Students' Difficulties in the First Year of University. International Journal Of Higher Education, 2(4), 165-171.
- Schugar, J. J., Schugar, H., & Penny, C. (2011). A Nook or a Book? Comparing College Students' Reading Comprehension Levels, Critical Reading, and Study Skills. International Journal Of Technology In Teaching & Learning, 7(2), 174-192.
- Sloan, D., Porter, E., & Alexander, O. (2013). Yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks. Contextualisation, embedding and mapping: the CEM model, a new way to define and engage staff and students in the delivery of an English language and study skills support programme: a case study of Heriot-Watt and Northumbria University. Innovations In Education & Teaching International, 50(3), 284-296.
Math Anxiety Websites
Math Anxiety Articles
- Asikhia, O. A., & Mohangi, K. (2015). The use of problem-solving training in reducing mathematics anxiety among Nigerian secondary school students. Gender & Behaviour, 13(1), 6547-6558.
- Newton, X. (2007). Reflections on Math Reforms in the U.S.: "A Cross-National Perspective." Education Digest: Essential Readings Condensed For Quick Review, 73(1), 4-9.
- Niculescu, A. C., Templelaar, D., Leppink, J., Dailey-Hebert, A., Segers, M., & Gijselaers, W. (2015). Feelings and Performance in the First Year at University: Learning-Related Emotions as Predictors of Achievement Outcomes in Mathematics and Statistics. Electronic Journal Of Research In Educational Psychology, 13(3), 431-462.