1. Create an account at Toronto’s text2bib utility https://text2bib.economics.utoronto.ca/
2. Save your reference list as a .txt (plain text) file
3. Upload the file in text2bib
4. Accept or fix conversion errors
5. When you get to last item in list, you will get an option to download the BibTeX file
6. In Mendeley desktop, click File dropdown and “add file”
7. Choose the BibTeX file that you created. Each reference should then appear in the All Documents list in Mendeley.
EO/AA Statement | Privacy Statement | 103 Libraries Complex Crabbe Library Richmond, KY 40475 | (859) 622-1790©