1. From the LibGuide, choose which NCTE journal in which you want to search.
2. Enter your EKU credentials. Use the same info that you enter for Blackboard.
3. Enter a search term(s) for your topic.
4. Look through results. Some articles will provide a direct link to the .pdf. Others will require you to choose the Find Full Text option. You can click on the title to get more details about the article.
5. If you have to select the Find Full Text option, you will get a page that links you to the full text at the NCTE site. Be sure to note the title of the article you need before proceeding. To get to the full text, choose View Issue at NCTE.
6. View the article in full text. You can also use the options at the top right to print or download the article.