Skip to Main Content
COVID-19 Restrictions for Spring 2021 - Library Spaces, Reserving Rooms and Group Meetings
- The John Grant Crabbe Main Library building and Rogow Business Library will have adjusted hours for the spring 2021 semester. Please visit our library hours for details.
- Visitors to the Crabbe Main Library and Rogow Business Library are limited to just EKU students, faculty and staff.
- Please note only the main entrance (Little Entrance) is open for the Crabbe Main Library.
- EKU patrons will need to scan their official EKU ID -- their Colonel Card -- when entering the Main Library or the Rogow Business Library.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Patrons are required to practice 6ft social distancing guidelines and wipe down the surfaces they used when leaving.
- The stacks and physical collections are closed to patron browsing; to request an item, please visit our website or this FAQ to learn more.